Have a question?
want more Information?
Or want to sign up to our newsletter ?
We only send out newsletter about 4-6 times a year - just to keep you informed on all things grampians and wine
0487 401 699
0414 336 774
117-119 Grampians Road, Halls Gap Victoria 3381
Send us a message if you'd like to join the fun!
Want to arrange a
Send us an email
We can email or post
the certificate for you
Choose a dollar
amount or a tour
0438 981 438
Stawell Airport, Victoria, AUS
Send Grampians Helicopters a message if you'd like to go for a spin!
Covid Safe Tours
In order for us to run covid safe tours to protect guides and passengers we ask that you read the following information before joining our tours. Some tours may not be available, and some tours have had some changes. Please be understanding as we run our tours - we have timeframes we need to adhered to, allowing for each of our venues that we visit to action their covid safe business practice.
What we ask of you:
- Please if you are not feeling well, do not attend our tour. Please notify us either by phone/message/text, even if it is last minute, we need you to cancel if you are not feeling well.
- Please follow the instructions of the guide regarding how the tour will run. At the very start of each tour a very short brief about the tour and a few do's and don't's to abide by.
- For as long as it is mandatory to wear a face mask in the state of Victoria we request all passengers do the same until you are seated within the venue we are visiting.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser available in the vehicles and at the venues.
What you should expect from us:
- We will be asking for your details, such as address and phone number to keep as our record of a covid tracing plan. Those details will be shared with each venue that we visit, and this will be done by our guide. Those details will not be used for any other purpose.
- The vehicle will be cleaned extensively prior to the tour.
- Limited numbers on each tour and we will ask you stay seated in the same location of the vehicle as arranged at the start of the tour.
- Your temperature will be tested before jumping onboard.
- Hand Sanitiser and wipes are available onboard for passengers to use if they require.
- If you forgot your face mask - we will provide one for you.
Tours only available for ages 18 years and above.
For all tours with food included please advise of any dietary requirements.
Tour requires minimum of 6 people (min 8 on Party tour) to operate with maximum of 11 passengers. If less than 6, just message us to join a tour already running.
A $25 deposit per person is required 14 days before tour date which can be made via direct deposit or credit card over the phone. If deposit is not made before the 14 days your space on the tour may be forfeited. Remaining balance to be paid on the day, before tour commencement by cash or card.
Cancellation before the 14 days of the tour date for full refund on any monies. Tours cancelled 13 days or less before tour date forfeit the $25 per person deposit.
Groups of 11 people or more will require deposit of $70 per person, 14 days before tour date with full balanced paid 7 days before tour. Tours cancelled within 14 days will forfeited deposit, tours cancelled within 7days with forfeited full amount. These conditions apply due to pre paid costs associated with group bookings.
Purchasing of wine at vineyards at customers own expense.
Consumption of alcohol on bus is prohibited.
Consumption of alcohol prior to joining the wine tour is greatly discouraged. Any inappropriate behaviour or intoxication will result in the tour being cut short with no refund on monies or may result in no further wine tasting or drinks provided. We take responsible drinking seriously with all our guides holding a current RSA and will manage all behaviour as they see fit including terminating a wine tour.