& Terms & Conditions
Covid Safe Tours
We understand with the current situation of COVID 19 across our globe that times can be uncertain. Making travel plans, bookings or committing to activities away from your home can be a tricky business. Grampians Wine Tours would like to make this planning process as easy as possible and provide some assurance to future passengers by offering the following conditions:
- You may book via email or phone with no deposit - then a full payment by card or cash is made on the day when we pick you up.
- If you make a booking online and restrictions are implemented for your region or the Grampians and you can not join the tour then a full refund is available or you may move your booking to a future date. We just ask you try and give us as much notice as possible when cancelling so we can open the booking to other people as we are restricted by limited numbers too.
By providing these flexible booking and payment options we hope to make the process in booking with us as easy and flexible as possible during these uncertain times.
In order for us to run covid safe tours to protect guides, passengers & the locations we visit we ask that you read the following information before joining our tour. Some tours may not be available, and some tours have had some changes. Please be understanding as we run our tours - we have timeframes we need to adhered to, allowing for each of our venues that we visit to action their covid safe business practice.
Currently (June 2022) you do not need to be vaccinated to join our tours.
What we ask of you:
- Please if you are not feeling well, do not attend our tour.
Please notify us either by phone/message/text, even if it is last minute, we need you to cancel if you are not feeling well.
- Please follow the instructions of the guide regarding how the tour will run. At the very start of each tour a very short brief about the tour and a few do's and don't's to abide by.
- For as long as it is mandatory to wear a face mask in the state of Victoria we request all passengers do the same until you are seated within the venue we are visiting. Currently (June 2022) face masks are still required onboard the bus as we fall under the same sector as public transport. If you have a medical exception we understand you will not wear a mask.We do stock new masks available onboard if you forget your mask.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser available in the vehicles and at the venues.
What you should expect from us:
- The vehicle will be cleaned extensively prior to the tour.
- Hand Sanitiser and wipes are available onboard for passengers to use if they require.
- If you forgot your face mask - we will provide one for you if you wish to wear one.
- Depending on current rules and advise presented to us from the federal or state government at the time of your tour we will follow all mandatory rules for our particular Industry.
Terms and conditions apply.
Tours only available for ages 18 years and above. Children may join when accompanied by an adult.
For all tours with food included please advise of any dietary requirements.
Tour requires minimum of 2 people (min 8 on Party tour & min 6 of Highlights Tour of the Park) to operate with maximum of 11 passengers. If less than 2, just message us to join a tour already running.
All bookings can be made online unless a custom or charter tour is being offered. A deposit for charter tours is required at the time of booking.
Groups of 12 people or more will require deposit of $70 per person, 14 days before tour date with full balanced paid 7 days before tour. Tours cancelled within 14 days will forfeited deposit, tours cancelled within 13 days with forfeited full amount. These conditions apply due to pre paid costs associated with group bookings.
If Government regulations change and we are forced to cancel a tour due to restrictions, all deposits will be returned.
If you are deemed a close contact or become unwell due to covid and provide more than 48 hours notice we will provide a full refund. If less than 48 hour notice is provided then a credit to use in the future will be provided.
If you decided to cancel your seat/s with less than 48 hours notice for other reasons that are not related to covid then you forfeit your payment in full. Cancellations made before 48 hours before a tour can be credited for future tours or refunded.
Purchasing of wine at vineyards at customers own expense.
Consumption of alcohol on bus is prohibited.
Please visit our Questions & Answers page.
Consumption of alcohol prior to joining the wine tour is greatly discouraged. Any inappropriate behaviour or intoxication will result in the tour being cut short with no refund on monies or may result in no further wine tasting or drinks provided. We take responsible drinking seriously with all our guides holding a current RSA and will manage all behaviour as they see fit including terminating a wine tour.