Covid Safe Tours
We understand with the current situation of COVID 19 across our globe that times can be uncertain. Making travel plans, bookings or committing to activities away from your home can be a tricky business. Grampians Wine Tours would like to make this planning process as easy as possible and provide some assurance to future passengers by offering the following conditions:
- You may book via email or phone with no deposit - then a full payment by card or cash is made on the day when we pick you up.
- If you make a booking online and restrictions are implemented for your region or the Grampians and you can not join the tour then a full refund is available or you may move your booking to a future date. We just ask you try and give us as much notice as possible when cancelling so we can open the booking to other people as we are restricted by limited numbers too.
By providing these flexible booking and payment options we hope to make the process in booking with us as easy and flexible as possible during these uncertain times.
In order for us to run covid safe tours to protect guides, passengers & the locations we visit we ask that you read the following information before joining our tour. Some tours may not be available, and some tours have had some changes. Please be understanding as we run our tours - we have timeframes we need to adhered to, allowing for each of our venues that we visit to action their covid safe business practice.
What we ask of you:
- Each passenger over the age of 16 years is required due to current government regulations show evidence of double vaccination
- Please if you are not feeling well, do not attend our tour. Please notify us either by phone/message/text, even if it is last minute, we need you to cancel if you are not feeling well.
- Please follow the instructions of the guide regarding how the tour will run. At the very start of each tour a very short brief about the tour and a few do's and don't's to abide by.
- For as long as it is mandatory to wear a face mask in the state of Victoria we request all passengers do the same until you are seated within the venue we are visiting.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser available in the vehicles and at the venues.
- Scan in with Grampians Wine Tours QR code located thought the vehicles.
What you should expect from us:
- We will be asking for your details, such as address and phone number to keep as our record of a covid tracing plan. Those details will be shared with each venue that we visit, and this will be done by our guide. Those details will not be used for any other purpose.
- The vehicle will be cleaned extensively prior to the tour.
- We open and close the door for you each time to limit the amount of touching of handles within the vehicle.
- Limited numbers on each tour and we will ask you stay seated in the same location of the vehicle as arranged at the start of the tour.
- Your temperature may be tested before jumping onboard.
- Hand Sanitiser and wipes are available onboard for passengers to use if they require.
- If you forgot your face mask - we will provide one for you.